Difference between mail on the iphone and android phone?
location: macrumors.com - date: December 24, 2010
Is there a difference between them? I noticed that with the iphone there is push and fetch. It fetches info as fast as every 15 minutes but not faster. I get about 85 percent of my mails on time. The other 15 percent of the time theyre late in different intervals. Although fetch is suppose to be for apps that might not support push, and I believe mail from the same site shouldnt be an issue, moving on. Are androids, specifically Droid X, samsung captivate, etc, the same type of set up? I'm accustom to Blackberries instant push pull. Thanks in advance.
post reply | video help | read more
Unanswered Topics» Ipad4 Digitiser Replacement
» Iphone 3g
» Keeping Iphone Unlocked When Connected To My Car.
» My Ikonrc Buggy Don't Work
» Can't Use Ip Hone5
» Taking An Locked Iphone 4s To Mexico?
» Iphone Email Signature Stuck In Paste Mode
» Incoming Calls Photos
» Ipad Mini Lte On Tmobile
» Lost Serial Number From Gpp CardFeatured VideosM2 introduction
Cloud Desktop Demo - iPad 2 Tablet Running Windows 7Popular Topics» My Verizon Data Usage App Iphone
» Netflix Iphone Data Usage Wifi
» New Ios 7 Siri Easter Eggs
» New Ipad 0 Finance
» New Ipad 0 Interest
» New Ipad 5 Release Date 2013
» New Ipad 802.11ac
» New Ipad 9 Inch
» New Ipad Accessories 2012
» New Ipad App Store Slow
» My New Iphone 4 Cheap Case
» Can I Get Any Nice Cheap Cases If There Is Then Where Is It
» Cheaper Alternative To Vaja Cases
» Cheap Discounted Cases
» Cheap Case Looks Nice
» Best Iphone Case For Girls
» Cutest Iphone Cases In The World
» Is The White Iphone 4s Considered Girlish
» My Favorite Iphone Case So Far